If you are obsessed with healthy eating and enjoy a good taco, then you are going to love this!
You will need 4 medium sized zucchinis, 1 lb. of ground beef, a cup of shredded cheese of your choice, 1 beaten egg, and ¾ of marinara or spaghetti sauce.
- Cut your zucchini lengthwise from the bottom up, so the zucchini are able to sit flat on its own. Scoop out the pulp of the fruit, in order to create the shells.
- Microwave your zucchini shells for 3 minutes or until your shells are
crisp. Drain the shells and set them aside.
- Cook your ground beef over medium heat until the meat is brown. Drain the meat, then add marinara or spaghetti sauce, egg, and cheese.
- Scoop the mixture into each zucchini shell and microwave the stuffed zucchinis for 5 minutes. Sprinkle more cheese on the food and microwave for another 5 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings to your recipe such as tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream.
This recipe serves 4 people, and goes great with a side of brown rice.
Enjoy Pretty Girl,